A BonVision primitive that specifies default values for optional parameters in the grating specification.
This node, as the name suggests, ensures the the grating parameters are formatted before
- Needs a GratingSpecification node as an input to be able to run
- Contrast: contrast of the grating(0 to 1)
- Diameter: diameter of the grating in normalised screen units (0 to 1)
- Duration: displaying time of the grating (in seconds)
- Orientation: orientation of the grating in radians (0 to pi)
- SpatialFrequency: cycles per degree
- TemporalFrequency: cycles per second
- X: x coordinate of the centre of the grating in normalised screen coordinates (-1 to 1)
- Y: y coordinate of the centre of the grating in normalised screen coordinates (-1 to 1)
- Path: specifies an already save protocol to use for the grating. For example, a collection of grating stimuli with varying orientation or temporal frequency. After choosing the protocol, this node is automatically grouped in a sub-workflow whose name is the name of the protocol.
- This can be an end node
- All the properties that are externalised can be sent forward as outputs.