BonVision’s key features include:
- Naturally closed-loop system based on reactive coding of the Bonsai framework
- Handles 2D and 3D stimuli with equal ease
- Visual environment generated independent of display configuration
- Graphical programming language of the Bonsai framework
- Can be used for Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality or 2D visual stimuli
- Does not require the observer to be in a fixed position
NEWS: BonVision YouTube channel!
Check you our new YouTube channel where we upload demos and learning materials. BonVision YouTube Channel
NEWS: BonVision Newsletter
If you would like (~monthly) updates and announcements on the latest features and teaching materials on BonVision, Sign up here!!
NEWS: BonVision preprint is out!
G Lopes, K Farrell, E A B Horrocks, C Lee, M M Morimoto, T Muzzu, A Papanilolaou, F R Rodrigues, T Wheatcroft, S Zucca, S G Solomon, A B Saleem, BonVision - an open-source software to create and control visual environments. bioRxiv