Draws a single axis-aligned colored quad.
A BonVision primitive that draws a 2-dimensional rectangular region.
DrawQuad as the name suggests displays a quad of specified size, at the defined location. The colour, location and size can all be controlled by the experiment.
Best used with SphereMapping transformed coordinate frame
- Needs DrawStimulus (the tag for rendering a frame) as an input to be able to run
- LocationX: x coordinate (this is in the units of the viewport?) (Default: 0)
- LocationY: y coordinate (this is in the units of the viewport?) (Default: 0)
- ExtentX: Dimension in the x direction
- ExtentY: Dimension in the y direction* ColorR: Value of Red (0 to 1)
- ColorG: Value of Green (0 to 1)
- ColorB: Value of Blue (0 to 1)
- ColorA: Value of Alpha mask or tranparency (0: Transparent to 1:Opague; Default: 1)
- This can be an end node
- All the properties that are externalised can be sent forward as outputs.