Draws a single colored circle. A BonVision primitive that draws a 2-dimensional circular/oval region.
DrawCircle displays a circle/oval of specified size, at the defined location. The colour, location and size can all be controlled by the experiment.
Best used with SphereMapping transformed coordinate frame
Needs DrawStimulus (the tag for rendering a frame) as an input to be able to run
- LocationX: x coordinate (this is in the units of the viewport?) (Default: 0)
- LocationY: y coordinate (this is in the units of the viewport?) (Default: 0)
- Diameter: Diameter of the Circle
- ColorR: Value of Red (0 to 1)
- ColorG: Value of Green (0 to 1)
- ColorB: Value of Blue (0 to 1)
- ColorA: Value of Alpha mask or tranparency (0: Transparent to 1:Opague; Default: 1)
- MinorAxis???: Can we have an oval?
- This can be an end node
- All the properties that are externalised can be sent forward as outputs.